Han Peony Garden - Blooming for thousands of years, national beauty and heavenly fragrance
The Han Peony Garden is located in Baixiang County, Xingtai. It covers an area of 680 mu. With the world's living fossil of peonies—the miraculous peonies of the Han Dynasty, it covers Luoyang, Heze, Anhui, Sichuan, Gansu, Japan, the United States, France and other domestic gardens. There are thousands of varieties of all nine color systems of foreign peony and peony treasures. It can be called the collection of peony flowers in the world; it is the protection base of peony and peony resources in China.
In the garden, there are antique gardens of gods, peonies and peony gardens, mirror gardens where bees and butterflies dance, lifelike zodiac gardens, world peony gardens with rare varieties, graceful and elegant calligraphy and painting studios, and long-established stele corridors. There are more than 20 scenic spots such as beautiful pavilions, the picturesque Qifeng Lake, the refreshing Ziyun Corridor, and the solarium that blooms in different seasons. There are also white marble sculptures of peony fairies and peony fairies. Flowers, stepping on auspicious clouds, dancing lightly, make people feel like they are in a fairyland.
From April 1st to May 20th every year, peonies and peonies bloom one after another. The spring is peaceful and bright, with colorful flowers, bees flying and butterflies dancing. As soon as tourists enter the Han Peony Garden, they can see the dignity and beauty of peonies and peonies. The beauty complements each other. The rich aroma is sent to the tourists with the breeze. It feels like walking into the back garden of the Queen Mother, with green leaves and flowers. The red is so delicate and charming, and the pink flowers are so beautiful. The texture of the petals is rich, like the glamorous Concubine Yang, immersing tourists in the ocean of flowers.
Walking into the Shenhua Garden, in addition to the location of the thousand-year-old Han peony, there are also more than 100 stone carvings from the Eastern Han Dynasty to the late Qing Dynasty in Baixiang County. These precious cultural relics and Han peony complement each other, forming a unique Han peony culture. Han Peony has five unique features that Luoyang, Heze and other peonies at home and abroad cannot match.
1. Long time: She is more than 500 years earlier than Luoyang peony and 1400 years earlier than Heze peony. It can be called "the best in China and the best in the world".
2. Different flowers of the same plant: During the blooming season, a single plant of Han peony ranks first in the group in various forms such as lotus type, chrysanthemum type, rose type, and thousand-story pavilion type.
3. Flowers love their homeland, but they will not live in other places: In 1937, the Japanese invaders occupied Baixiang, trying to remove the famous flowers through the ages. Fight to the death, wither and perish. Until after liberation, the dead branches of peonies in the Han Dynasty in Amitabha Temple regenerated, regained their appearance, and flourished.
4. Unsolved Mysteries: The cultural history of more than 2,000 years revolves around the peony in the Han Dynasty, and a large number of beautiful legends and folk stories have been produced. When the ancient emperor passed away, the peony of the Han Dynasty used white flowers as a prophet.
5. Knowing about farming when flowers bloom: It is widely rumored by the local people that they can predict the harvest of the year from the change in color and growth of the peony in the Han Dynasty. In the decades after the founding of the People's Republic of China, the peony of the Han Dynasty perceived the changes in farming with its flower color and the number of flower branches, and the common people's "seeing flowers and asking questions" is still popular.
The Han Peony Garden will be built on the basis of the integration of the culture of the Han Dynasty and flower cultures such as peonies and peonies, and will be oriented by high-tech agriculture. It will be an ecological sightseeing garden with the main functions of leisure experience, sightseeing, cultural display and industrial demonstration. .
The flower-promoting peony "Oolong Pengsheng" cultivated by the company won the silver award at the 2010 China Peony Spring Festival flower-promoting exhibition, and "Luoyang Red" and "Meat Furong" won the bronze award.
In April 2011, he was awarded the "Art Photography Creation Base" issued by Hebei Art Photographers Society
In August 2010, it was awarded the "2010-2011 Key Leading Enterprise of Forestry and Fruit Industry in Hebei Province"
In April 2010, it was awarded as a member unit of the "Fourth Council of Hebei Province Women Entrepreneurs Association"
In December 2009, it was awarded the "Hebei Cultural Industry Demonstration Base"
In October 2009, won the "China Bohai Rim Tourism Operator Strategic Alliance Director Unit"
In June 2009, the Legend of Baixiang Han Peony was awarded the "Provincial Intangible Cultural Heritage" issued by the Hebei Provincial Department of Culture