The difference between peony and peony
1. Fundamental difference: Peony is a woody plant that can grow up to 2 meters tall, while peony is a short (perennial root tuber) herb that is no higher than 1 meter.
2. Peony blooms earlier than peony. Peonies generally bloom in mid-to-late April, while peonies bloom in early-to-mid-May. The difference between the two flowering periods is about 15 days.
3. The leaves of peony are wide, and the green on the front is slightly yellow, while the leaves of peony are narrow, and the front and back are black and green;
4. The flowers of peony are born on the top of the branch, mostly solitary. The flower diameter is generally about 20 cm; while the flowers of peonies are more than the top of the branch, and the flower diameter is generally about 15 cm.
5. The peony is called the king of flowers. Peonies are known as flower phases.
6. The leaves of peony are grayish green, while the leaves of peony are more shiny.
7. Peony is more colorful than peony.
|Peony||Paeonia lactiflora Pall|