Peony Flower Tea
Peony flower tea is picked from the precious first buds of peony flowers nurtured by the spring sun. The stamens are only selected from the golden parts of the buds, and are produced by hand through more than ten processes such as picking, sorting, low-temperature drying, and desensitization.
Peony flower tea is picked from the precious first buds of peony flowers nurtured by the spring sun. The stamens are only selected from the golden parts of the buds, and are produced by hand through more than ten processes such as picking, sorting, low-temperature drying, and desensitization. Only about 500 grams of peony can be harvested per mu, and the yield is scarce. . Peony stamens no longer produce seeds after being harvested, so peony stamens and flower seeds are the most concentrated parts of peony growth, the essence of peony essence, extremely rich in nutrition, and the foundation of peony's survival and evolution for thousands of years.
The process of peony stamen tea:
1. Pick fresh peony stamens that have bloomed for 1-2 days and place them in a clean and air-permeable container;
2. Dry the picked fresh peony stamens in a ventilated and dry environment until the moisture content is 30-35%;
3. Microwave-dry the peony stamens that have been aired in the shade until the moisture content is 3.8-7.5%;
5. Screen the dried peony stamen tea with a vibrating sieve to separate the impurities and pollen;
6. Use a photoelectric color sorter to select the discolored scented tea to obtain the finished peony flower tea.
Brewing and drinking method
1. Tea set: glass tea set is required, brew peony flower tea with glass tea set, watch the flower stamen stretch slowly in the cup, the color changes from transparent to golden.
2. Water: Use pure water or mineral water at around 85°C. If the water temperature is too high, the active substances in the stamens will be destroyed.
3. Usage and dosage: Take 0.5-1 gram of pistil tea, brew it with boiling water and drink it directly. Brewed tea should be drunk hot. When drinking hot, the fragrance of the flowers is strong and refreshing. After three times, eat the stamens together.
Get A Quote
Note: Please leave your email address, our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!